We are located at 107 Edinburgh South Drive, Suite 101 in Cary, NC.
- Conveniently located on 64 in Cary...
- From US-1 simply exit to 64-West and turn left at second traffic light on Edinburgh South Drive and into MacGregor Village Plaza.
- If you are on 64 and heading east into Cary, turn right at the Edinburgh South Drive traffic light just before US-1.
We recommend booking your activity well in advance of your requested date.
NOTE: Small groups of less than 15 participants are booked alongside preexisting appointments.
are offered on a first come first served basis.
Please fill out and submit the form below and we will call you to confirm your information. If you do not hear from us within 24 hours, please call us at 919.234.1395!
The "Lil e" is the area's only TODDLER exclusive inflatable playground and offers 3 Giant Inflatables... Thomas' Train Station, Dora & Diego Explore and Animal Planet!
The "Big E" offers both FREE play on over a dozen video game systems including Xbox One and PS4 and unlimited bouncing, jumping and sliding on the area's Tallest Slide, Largest Bounce 40" Multi-Sport Field, Largest Maze and a Double-Double Buddy Slide! We are now featuring on Xbox AND Playstation!
*Reservations are secured with a $100.00 deposit with the balance paid at the end of the party. A party deposit may be refunded in full if the party is cancelled 3 or more weeks out from its reserved date, otherwise, the deposit is forfeited. However, if the cancellation notice is provided 2 or more weeks out from the reserved date, the host has an option to reschedule to a later available date with the existing deposit.
- Party Beverages: A 100% juice drink is provided for each child. Additional drinks can be purchased from a wide selection for guests by the host or by the guests themselves. *Outside drinks are not permitted
- All Drinks-$1.00 • Minute Maid Juice Boxes, Fruit Punch, Dasani Water, Barq Root Beer, Fanta Grape & Orange, Classic & Diet Coke, Sprite, Dr. Pepper, Lemonade
- Party Food: You may provide for your own food with the exception of two items, both pizza and drinks. You do bring your own cake. *Outside drinks are not permitted
- Pizza: Large (10 slices) Cheese - $13.95 • $2 per topping
- All SNACKS & DRINKS are $1 each
- All INFLATABLE TOYS are $3.99 each
Only a limited number of BigEbounce Party reservations available - make yours today!
Call us at 919.234.1395 for more information.
Click on BOY or GIRL, fill in your information, print and cut in half!
- "I felt like I was at home with wonderful people! What a magical place for children to be children!" -D.L., Cary
- "Awesome all the way!" -Ahmed R., Morrisville
- "Always a joy to come to BigEbounce. Love it there!" -Lisa B., Apex
- "Great time was had by all. Thank you for a wonderful birthday party experience!" -Kelly D., Cary
- "BigEbounce was very accommodating to all of our needs, like catering outside food, etc. Will definitely be recommending it!" -Sri S., Morrisville
- "This is a very nice facility and the owners are EXTREMELY friendly and accommodating! When you have kids it really is the little things that matter and here I really appreciate the fact that they give out free cups for the kids to get water from the water cooler!!! Much better than paying $4.50 for a bottle of water at the movie theater. We all know how expensive it is to take a couple of kids out for some entertainment. We will definitely visit again and recommend to our friends!!!" -V.D., New Hill
- "Great time was had by all! Thank you for a wonderful birthday experience!" - J.R., Raleigh
- " I recently had my 5 year old daughter's birthday party at BigEBounce. I spoke to Ken on the phone and he took the time to answer all of my questions. About 2 days before the party, I received a reminder call from Ken for a final headcount. On the day of the party, we arrived about 15 minutes before the party started and were greeted by Ken and his wife. Since we opted to bring our own food, he helped us load everything up from the car and transported it into the party room. The kids had a blast jumping around for an hour (we chose the "Lil e" room which worked out perfectly for 5 year olds and their younger siblings). When it was time to eat, the staff did a remarkable job of setting up the food, the tables, the decorations, and cutting and serving the cake. My wife and I had time to focus on the children and taking photos. Overall, we were very happy with the service. Ken and his staff turned the party into a stress-free event and even helped us load all the presents and leftover food into our car after the party was over! ...We will definitely be bringing our children here again!" -Alex S., Durham
- "We enjoyed our son's birthday party there. It was clean, there were several friendly staff there to help with anything we needed... Their policy for bringing our own food was very reasonable. Reasonable prices... there was a separate section for toddlers which had a separate party going on. The kids had a great time any way. The inflatable party favors were a big hit, too. The owners were a pleasure to speak with. We will definitely go back! - Lisa A., Chesapeake, VA
- " This is a family owned and run business and they were very helpful in planning my son's birthday party. They have very reasonable pricing, very clean facilities, great party rooms... and a fridge/freezer for keeping cold food fresh during play time.... They have a filtered water cooler with paper cups available at kids' height which I thought was wonderful. The weekends are now for parties only which makes the parties very pleasant - not too crowded like other places. They also don't herd the kids from room to room like other places. We had plenty of play time and plenty of eat time. ...The owner was a pleasure to work with as was all the staff there." -Nicole R., IL
- "Thank you so much for a great birthday experience!! Y'all made it super easy and the kids had a blast.We really do appreciate everything!" -Nadia l., Morrisville
- "Ken and staff are caring and fun.The layout is wonderful and my child prefers to go here over all the other area bounce facilities!" -Cindy B., Holly Springs
- "Great place and excellent service!!" - B.B., Cary
- "Finally, a place where I can take my 7 year old and 1 year old kids and both will enjoy themselves. They have bounce house for toddlers and bounce houses and games for the older kids." -Amy W., Apex
- "Everything was so easy wonderful and organized. Thank you so much for an excellent customer experience." - J.F., Cary
- "Great service, wonderful staff, neat place." -Amy J., Apex
- "Personable owner ! I had an easy and quick party planned with his assistance . Look for forward to my child's big day." - Ashmita P., Morrisville
- "The whole experience was wonderful. The staff was the Best!!! Thanks to BigEBounce!!!" -Lauren, Cary
- "Best and easiest birthday party ever!" -Donna P., Cary
- "I absolutely love this place. My daughter had a blast in the Little e venue!" -Samantha T., Cary
- "I had my son's 1st bday party here and I'll be the first to tell you that this place is fantastic. The staff is wonderful... very friendly, attentive and accommodating. The facility is huge and it's also very clean. A great time was had by all, kids and adults alike. We all will definitely be back." -Tanneh W., Raleigh
- "We had a great birthday party. The little E section was perfect for my son and his 3 yr old friends." -Karla, Cary
- "This place is great for kids to get their energy out. We have kids ages 2,4 and 6 and all of them love it. It's huge, clean and the staff is very friendly...highly recommended." -Ken B., Cary
- "We had a party for our 5 1/2 year old daughter this past Saturday. We were beyond thrilled with Big E Bounce. The parties are private, so we didn't have strange kids intermingling with our party. The space is bright and clean. The waitress staff were wonderful and the manager did an excellent job keeping time for pizza and cake. Everyone had a wonderful time and commended how great the new and improved Big E Bounce is. I would highly recommend it." -Erin D., Apex
- "Inquired about a birthday party, and had all questions answered without being rushed, even though a party was starting. I will be holding our daughter's party there." - Catherine, Cary
- "Very clean, fun equipment, friendly staff." -Karen, Apex
- "The owners were great to deal with. Very friendly extremely organized and helpful. The place is very clean and kept clean.I was very impressed!" -Veejay S., Morrisville
- "Ken and Gail took care of everything allowing us to sit, socialize, and watch our kids play! Thanks for rescuing us when the weather wouldn't cooperate allowing my daughter an even better birthday party than could have ever been imagined!" -Lauren B., Cary
- "I recently threw a party for my 7 year old at the new location and was extremely pleased with everything. It was clean, the music was age appropriate and fun. The staff was helpful without being intrusive. ...I had the entire place to myself for a very nice private party on a Sunday evening. Would strongly recommend this place to anyone looking to have a good time without other parties going on at the same time or being shuffled from room to room. Kudos BiG E!!!!!" -Michele M., Holly Springs
- "Really enjoy the separation of older/younger kids!" -Allison M., Cary
- "They know what customer service is and go the extra mile to make sure children have a great experience." -Christina, Cary
- "I took my daughter to check it out and all I can say is WOWZA! The manager and his employees were GREAT. They were very helpful and kid friendly and it was SPARKLING clean! There is 2 seperate areas for all kids to have fun and play in. ...I will deffinetly be going back! GO CHECK THEM OUT!!!" -Cinba M., Apex
- "I took my daughter here today and she had a blast. This place was fun and clean. I absolutely loved the toddler area. ...We're already planning our next visit." -Jessica H., Raleigh
- "We took the track-out kids camp at work here for a field trip and they absolutely loved it. This place is so kid friendly and has so much to do that we were there about two and a half hours and they were still begging us to stay. ...The place is also very clean. This is a big deal to me because sometimes we take the kids to places and you can see everything they are going to catch later!" -Kelly M., Raleigh
- "Great birthday spot! Kids love the wii and inflatables and this place has both. ...some times i think the adults have more fun on the wii's than the kids do!" -Adam Z., Cary
- "We have had a great time when we have gone here. ...They have a terrific younger kids' room -- no other bouncy place that I have seen has one that good; it is separate from the rest of the place, has little tables where they can snack or sit, and has three awesome, interesting bouncers, not just one lame one like other places have. ...Altogether, I completely recommend this place..." -Liz B., Cary
- "Went here for my coworker's son's birthday party yesterday. ...The staff...was extremely helpful and great with the kids. The manager was also very helpful and accommodating - I didn't find him the least bit rude. ...I felt that everything was run very well. Everyone, including the adults, had a great time." -Ken H., Morrisville
- "Love the place, it is very clean and very organized,....the staff is super friendly! My child had a blast! Thank you for providing a great place for all ages, especially for toddlers!" -Mario O., Raleigh
If you have submitted a party request and we have not responded within 24 hours please give us a call at
(919) 234-1395. Thank you!